Fun, Fast & Social
to our families, friends and supporters!
It’s with more disappointment given the latest outbreak of the Covid19 strain that we have taken the difficult decision to postpone our upcoming Wakehurst 7s tournament that was due to kick off on 4th Feb until further notice.
As a Club, we hold a monumental concern for the health and safety of our players and their families and recognise its importance over (dare we say it) playing Rugby. With so many cases we just feel it would be far too risky to host such a large gathering at this point in time.
For those that have registered we will keep those registration’s on ice and review the rugby calendar and provide further details in due course – of course if the new date doesn’t suit we will issue a refund. However we feel that this comp despite the large numbers registered isn’t a matter of if but when.
Thank you for your understanding – please stay safe and we hope to have a new date soon – please watch this space and take care!