U6s – U15s
Girls, Boys & Mixed
Touch, NOT Tackle
7 players – 7 touches
2 x 10 min halves
$65, Includes Shirt
8 weeks from 18 October 2019
4:30pm – 6:30pm – Minis & Juniors
6:30pm – 8:30pm – Opens / Adults
Fun Fast & Social
We are excited to announce that we are running the Rugby Touch 7s on Friday nights again this year at Wakehurst Rugby Park, Belrose.
You can register a team, join an existing team, or register as a single person and we will assign you to the most suitable team.
From last year we have kept some things the same
- 7 players on the field with as many subs as you like we suggest 1-2 players
- 7 touches to score a try, then the ball is handed over
- NO CONTACT EXCEPT TOUCH which means NO TACKLES / BUMPS / SHOVES etc
- Each of the players get a free American Hotdog
- Full Canteen and Bar
- Pumping sounds across the grounds
- Lots of Fun and Games
- Lots of social chat and laughter
- on the day MIX and MATCH games – Kids, Parents and Friends can make up a team on the day and play another game.
Some changes from last years format.
- We have made the games longer 2 x 10 Min Halves
- Each team will have the option to play a 2nd game each week
- We have created combined age groups that will be based on U7 / U9 / U11 / U13 / U15 & Opens
- The U6/7s will have 2 dedicated Minis Fields
- U9 upwards will play on 1/3 pitches 25m x 60m
Our Moto again this year is ..
Get the kids off the Screen and onto the Green
- Backed & Insured by Australian Rugby Union
- All games have qualified Touch 7s referees
- Tournament is run under Rugby Australia Risk assessment guidelines
- Qualified First Aid officer on duty for the entire event
PLENTY OF PARKING
FOOD AND DRINKS: BBQ,Canteen & Bar
REGISTRATIONS OPEN: Friday 9th August
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: Friday 4th October
DRAW ANNOUNCED: Friday 11th October
If you want to register interest we have created an online enquiry form please click the link