For both Mini’s and Junior Teams, registration for the 2019 season will be moving to Rugby Australia’s New system called Rugby Explorer On-line Competition Management system.
The season will officially start on the 30th March 2019
We will add links and instructions for the online registration process at the bottom of this web page. We strongly recommend that you read all the details provided below before you commence registering.
2019 Registration Fees for Minis & Junior Players
Our fees for the 2019 season are set as follows:
- $130 per player for U6s and U7s
- $180 per player for U8s & U9s
- $220 per player for all Juniors (with a $40 discount for additional children in the same family. See details on multi-players below)
BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS … … The NSW Government are giving a $100 Voucher to each child who participates in an approved activity
In 2019 the NSW Government will supply a $100 voucher for children in an approved activity, such as Rugby Union. Various providers have been approved by the Government and will be able to redeem the vouchers against registration fees. The Australian Rugby Union (ARU) is the designated provider for Rugby Union.
If you use the voucher when registering your player, the cost to you for the 2019 season becomes:
- $ 30 per player for U6s and U7s
- $ 80 per player for U8s & U9s
- $120 per player for all Juniors (with a $40 discount for additional children in the same family. See details on multi-players below)
- To cover the substantial costs associated with fixing the lighting over summer, the Wakehurst Rugby Club Committee have determined that a $20 levy will need to be charged for each player in 2019 . This levy is included in the fees listed above.
- Under the Rugby Xplorer Registration system, insurance premiums are now paid per player rather than per team. The system forces us to collect the following Fees, Levies & Insurance premiums from every registering player:
|2019 Fees||U6 & U7s||U8 & U9s||U10, U11, U12||U13 & over|
|ARU Levy||$ 11.25||$ 28.25||$ 28.25||$ 28.25|
|NSWRU Levy||$ 12.00||$ 12.00||$ 12.00||$ 12.00|
|SJRU Admin Fee||$ –||$ –||$ 7.50||$ 7.50|
|Insurance Premium||$ –||$ 12.00||$ 12.00||$ 14.00|
|Total Fees:||$ 23.25||$ 52.25||$ 59.75||$ 61.75|
- In the Rugby eXplorer system each child will be need to be registered and paid for in a separate financial transaction. It is imperative that the oldest child is registered first for the discounts to be calculated correctly by RugbyLink.
- Click on this link to open the 2019 Wakehurst Registration Form.
- Click on the “Get Started” button at the bottom of the RugbyLink registration page
- If you know your login and password then use these to log in to the website and go to Step 5, otherwise:
- click the “Forgotten Login Details” link to try to locate your email address in the system. If found, click “Go” to have your password reset and then return to the login page and enter your details.
- If you are not located in the system, click “Continue” to create new Login Details
- Use the “Participant Search” to locate your player.
- If you or your player do not exist in the system, then click “Continue” and go to step 6.
- If you see the “Forgot Password” link on your player, click this to reset your password. An email will be sent to you with a link to change your password. Once your password has been reset, return to the initial registration link and enter your details.
- If you see the “Create Login” link on your player, click this to create a login, follow the instructions and return to the initial registration link and enter your details.
- Select who is completing the form and who is being registered. It will highlight the selected person in black. Click “Continue”
- Select the age group that your player is in and click “Continue” at the bottom of the screen (do NOT click “Open”). Please register your oldest player first.
- Complete the form – please note that some fields are mandatory (including height and weight)
- Review your order – please note that the ARU adds a processing fee to each transaction
- Enter your Active Kids Voucher Id and fill in your payment details(Visa or MasterCard)
- If you have another player to register, then read the additional notes directly below this, click “Purchase product for another participant”, and then repeat the above steps.
- The RugbyLink Registration system is unfortunately unable to offer a flat family membership rate, as per previous systems did in the past. Instead, for families with 2 children in the Juniors age group, a $40 discount will be given for the second child.
- For 3rd (and subsequent) children in the same family, fees will only be what is collected by the RugbyXplorer system. Wakehurst Rugby Club will not be charging any fees.
- In the RugbyXplorer system each child will be need to be registered and paid for in a separate financial transaction. It is imperative that the oldest child is registered first for the discounts to be calculated correctly by RugbyLink.
- If your children are already in the RugbyXplorer system but are not currently joined as siblings then the $40 second child discount will not be given. If this is the case you find yourself in, please contact our registrar BEFORE completing the registration process for the second player.
- Learn how to Register yourself and recover your login details (if required)
- YouTube video taking participants through the online registration and payment process
- Participants can edit their credit/ debit card details in the Participant Portal
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Mobile: 0412 167 756