2017 Club Officials
It's a well known fact that without a great team running the show, you'll never have a great show. At Wakehurst Rugby Club our committee members are some of the most dedicated and committed people around.
Like all junior sports Clubs, our committee members are all volunteers who give up their time to ensure as many players as possible get to enjoy the Rugby Union experience. So if you've got some time and are happy to help then we're always looking for people to assist.
Our Club officials for 2017 are as follows:
- Club President: David Cleary
- Secretary: Tracy Faulkner
- Treasurer: Mark Rousel
- Vice-President Minis: Ewan Radcliffe
- Vice-President Juniors: Tracy Faulkner
- Registrar: Peter Graham
- Subbies Registrar: Michael Gullick
- Subbies Co-ordinator: Maurice Robinson
- Head Coach: Geoff Benstead
- Ground Co-ordinator: Guy (Woody) Ward